What We Do
Brightwell is a financial services company offering end-to-end payment solutions for corporations and consumers through cutting edge technology and unparalleled support. Our comprehensive suite of payment distribution products helps maritime reduce costs, improve security, streamline cash management, and improves employee retention. With Brightwell, seafarers can send money to their family, friends, or bank account from around the globe.
Who We Need
Above and beyond the raw skills we’re looking for people that have these three key traits:
- Team Player – We have a passion for building high performing teams. We know high performing teams are unstoppable when everyone is rowing in the same direction.
- Extremely Smart - Our teams want to solve the world's hard problems. We’re building for scale and need people that can design intuitive user experience for complex problems.
- Loves a bit of chaos – Let’s be honest… We’re building a product that is growing exponentially. We move fast. That speed create a level of excitement that you need to be looking for.
Feel good about everything above? If so, keep reading…
Product Designer Responsibilities:
- Fundamentally understand our customers and what they want to accomplish
- Create thoughtful experiences that work across our most commonly used device types (i.e. mobile, tablet and desktop).
- Define the interaction and/or interface for new products and features.
- Collaborating on user experience planning with peers and team leads.
- Researching user interface and interaction design trends, always working to stay up to date.
- Analyzing user data, interviews and monitoring customer feedback.
- Validate your designs through A/B testing (working with product management) and/or qualitative user research (either yourself or working with a UX researcher)
- 1+ years of Product Design experience working on a mix of consumer and enterprise products
- You are strong in at least 2 of these skills: visual design, interaction design (IxD), front-end engineering, user research
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch and associated design tools
- Prior experience working with Agile / Scrum or similar project methodologies
- Ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple UX/UI concepts
- Experience working in fast paced environments
The company offers medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401k with match, flexible spending accounts and paid vacation.